American Honda Motor Co. Inc.'s top-selling Accord gets a makeover both inside and out for '01, with exterior updates, enhanced safety performance and additional standard features. The redesigned Accord sedan features a more sharply chiseled front fascia and hood along with a new taillight and rear deck lid design. The coupe version sports a more aggressive front and rear bumper, body-colored front grille and new alloy wheel designs. Honda says all '01 model Accords employ advanced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Accord Gets Makeover for '01" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.