American Honda Motor Co. Inc. says the redesigned ’06 Accord Hybrid begins at $30,990. The price represents an $850 increase from the ’05 model. With the optional satellite-linked navigation system with voice activation, the ’06 Accord Hybrid is $32,290, a $150 increase from last year’s model. Destination and handling is $550. The vehicle goes on sale Feb. 1 at Honda’s U.S. dealerships. Honda had said the vehicle would go on sale last December. (See related story: Accord Hybrid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Accord Hybrid Now $30,990" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.