Honda Motor Co. Ltd. now is recalling Accord sedans in China due to a faulty exhaust pipe. Last week Honda recalled Accords in Japan for a similar problem.(See related story: Honda Recalling Accord in Japan) Honda reportedly is calling back 31,000 2L and 2.4L Accords built at its Guangzhou, China, plant from Jan. 15 to June 17. A rubber connector running from the exhaust pipe to the engine could fail in cold weather and/or come loose during acceleration or rough driving conditions. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Accord Recalled in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.