Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. was not subtle when it launched a Web-based ad campaign for its new-for-’02 Altima: an Altima flattening a loaf of white bread in one, demolishing a tub of vanilla ice cream in another. '03 Honda Accord The auto maker was out to exploit the fact there’s not much color or flavor in the midsize sedan segment. The message was replayed a year later when Toyota Motor Corp. revealed its all-new ’03 Camry. Toyota said it was designed to elicit a little lust, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Accord Rounds Out Trio of New Midsize Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.