Automotive Component Holdings inks a memorandum of understanding to sell off another of its former Ford/Visteon parts-making plants, Ward’s learns. The buyer prefers to remain anonymous, says spokeswoman Della DiPietro, who declines to reveal which facility is involved. The sale would reduce the number of remaining ACH plants to four, down from 17 when the umbrella group was formed in 2005, she says. ACH, composed of orphaned manufacturing plants and other facilities Ford acquired ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ACH Inks MOU to Sell One of Few Remaining Parts Plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.