Visteon Corp.'s reception on Wall Street last week was lukewarm, as the former Ford Motor Co. division's stock finished its first day of trading up 7/16 at $13.75. Chief Executive Peter J. Pestillo wouldn't comment on the performance due to Securities and Exchange Commission restrictions. “Everyone wants their stock to be higher than it is, that's all I can say.” But Mr. Pestillo appears to believe the newly independent supplier, self-described as the No.2 ranking auto partsmaker in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acquisitions Likely for Visteon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.