DETROIT – American Honda Motor Co. Inc.'s Acura mid-luxury brand celebrates its 20th anniversary this year, having launched in March 1986 with just two models – the now-defunct Integra and Legend. Today, the brand boasts a 7-model lineup – the seventh being the new RDX small cross/utility vehicle unveiled this week at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Acura RDX small cross/utility vehicle unveiled this week in Detroit. The brand is just about where it needs to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura at 20 Just About Right, Official Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.