NEW YORK – Perhaps not since Ricardo Montalbán promoted Chryslers with “rich Corinthian leather” has an auto maker made cowhide such a focus. But American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s Acura brand is, touting the full-grain leather being used in its newest model, the ZDX cross/utility vehicle, as a way to emphasize the vehicle’s premium status. The ZDX will be priced in the upper echelons of Acura’s lineup, between the RL sedan and MDX CUV. With that in mind, vehicle designers specified ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura Applies Lux Touch to ZDX Interior" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.