WASHINGTON – American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s Acura luxury unit eventually will expand its new Super-Handling All-Wheel-Drive system to more models than just the new ’05 RL. An Acura official says the next model to receive SH-AWD, which distributes power to both front and rear as well as left and right wheels, likely will be the TL, which is positioned just below the flagship RL sedan in price and size. John Watts, manager-Acura product planning, tells Ward’s here at the Acura RL media ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura to Expand AWD Offerings, Possibly Offer Hybrid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.