Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Acura sport luxury brand will get its own design studio in Torrance, CA, the auto maker says. Up until now Honda and Acura shared a design center at Honda R&D Americas Inc. headquarters in Torrance. “The TL and MDX demonstrate how our U.S. teams can design and develop great products,” Honda President and CEO Takeo Fukui says in a statement. “In this new studio, designers and stylists from around the world will play a lead role in designing future Acura ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura to Get Own Design Studio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.