ROCHESTER, MI – American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s Acura RDX will get a front-wheel-drive option for the ’10 model year, something an Acura official hopes will help the model stave off competing new entrants in the small cross/utility vehicle segment. “All of a sudden, we’ll become the price leader where we would not have been competitive before,” Gary Robinson, assistant manager-Acura product planning, tells Ward’s here regarding the addition of a FWD RDX. “The reality is, in the places ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura Hopes FWD RDX Will Fend Off Competitors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.