DETROIT -- Acura will have a hybrid-powered entry in the not-so-distant future, a top American Honda Motor Co. Inc. official tells Ward’s. “There’s no timeframe yet, but I think you will see some of the hybrid powertrain in an Acura in the next couple years,” says Tom Elliott, executive vice president-Auto Sales Operations. Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Acura luxury division showed the hybrid-powered RD-X concept at the North American International Auto Show and plans to display the Dual Note – ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura to Offer Hybrid Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.