ROCHESTER, MI – American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s premium Acura brand says the RL sedan still has a place in its lineup, though monthly sales have fallen to a mere 100 units or so. However, executives now view the upcoming ZDX cross/utility vehicle as Acura’s ultimate luxury model, a top official tells Ward’s. “Having a vehicle above (the) TL is a good position for us,” Gary Robinson, assistant manager-Acura product planning, says on the sidelines of a recent media event here. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura Rethinks Flagship Moniker With ZDX; RL Still Has Place" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.