Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Acura luxury division says the new ’04 TSX sports sedan will base at $26,490 for both 6-speed manual and 5-speed automatic models. Destination and handling adds another $500. The TSX, which hit Acura showrooms in the U.S. April 3, only has one available option, the Acura Navigation System with Voice Recognition. It is priced at $2,000.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura TSX to Begin at $26,490" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.