After a series of teaser images, American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s Acura brand brings the ZDX prototype cross/utility vehicle out from the shadows at the New York auto show this morning. A production ZDX, which Acura describes as a 4-door coupe, goes on sale this fall in the U.S. “The ZDX is truly a luxury performance coupe – plus,” Jeff Conrad, vice president-Acura sales, says in a release. Acura executives expect the coupe’s emotional styling, coupled with a luxurious interior and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura ZDX Prototype Unmasked in New York" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.