Motor vehicle and related companies spent $3.95 billion on advertising in the Asia/Pacific region last year with China accounting for 47%, or $1.85 billion, of the outlay. The Nielsen Co. says in a report that Australia accounted for 17.2% of the total spent, while India took 14.6%. “Affordability is obviously a consideration in some countries: as economies rebound, people are likely to indulge themselves by acquiring a car or upgrading to a new model,” Nielsen Media Research ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ad Spending Nears $4 Billion in Asia/Pacific, Study Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.