Adam Motor Co., the Pakistan assembler of Chinese SUVs and light-commercial vehicles, unveils its first locally developed small car. While Chinese vehicles assembled by Karachi-based Adam are badged with the Zabardast brand, the company is using Adam as the brand for the new small car, dubbed the Revo. Adam Revo Adam describes the model as “Pakistan's first national car designed for the Pakistani family.” “We need to shift from textile to engineering, and the government is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Adam Motor Launches First Homegrown Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.