The Adelaide city council and the South Australian government are teaming up to combine green energy with new technology by installing a fuel cell-powered electric-vehicle charging station at a city car park. Adelaide Lord Mayor Stephen Yarwood says in what is believed to be a world first, the public charging station is powered by an innovative Australian-developed ceramic fuel cell. The new station is free to users and can charge two vehicles at a time. “This allows city shoppers to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Adelaide Adds Oz-Developed Fuel Cell-Powered EV Charging Station" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.