Driven by the demand for additional comfort and safety features in vehicles, the market for electronically adjustable pedal systems (APS) has seen tremendous growth in recent years - from a couple of applications in 1999 to nearly 60 in 2004 - and shows no signs of letting up. Supplier Dura Automotive Systems Inc., which has more than 10% of the APS market, shipped approximately 300,000 units of its first-generation system last year. It plans on producing about 425,000 units this year with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Adjustable Pedal Demand on Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.