The Dealer Services Group of Automatic Data Processing Inc. confirms today it is purchasing Electronic Data Systems Automotive Retail Group (ARG). Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. ARG has approximately $30 million in annual revenue and 200 employees. The company will remain in Troy, MI and will be a separate operating unit of ADP. (See related story: EDS to Sell Automotive Retail Group) Rumors of a pending deal picked up steam at the National Automobile Dealers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADP Acquires EDS Automotive Retail Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.