DETROIT – The market for automotive brake systems, already a hotbed of intense competition, is about to become even more dynamic with a new player from Japan that potentially could leapfrog to the world’s No.2 position within a few years. The new company Advics Co. Ltd., combines the brake operations of three of Japan’s largest automotive suppliers: Denso Corp., Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd. and Sumitomo Electric Industries Co. Ltd. The company was formed in Japan last July, but Advics North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Advics to Shake Up Brake Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.