Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. says it is very concerned that an influential institutional investor advisory group is asking major shareholders to vote Chairman Chung Mong-koo out of office. The ISS Governance Services unit of RiskMetrics Group is advising 1,600 major institutional investor clients to vote against re-electing Chung to the company’s board of directors at its March 14 annual shareholder meeting. “This is certainly troubling,” a Hyundai spokesman tells Ward’s. “They’re said to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Advisory Group Urges Ouster of Hyundai Chairman Chung" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.