New car sales increase 17.7% in South Africa JOHANNESBURG — New vehicle sales in South Africa increase 17.7% during February to 26,785 units compared to 22,749 units in February 1999. The increase is attributed to lower interest rates and increasing consumer confidence. By the end of the year, vehicle sales are expected to increase 15% compared to 1999. Volvo plans production JOHANNESBURG — Ford Motor Co. will add Volvo production to its Pretoria plant. The liquidation of Volvo's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AFRICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642