Car sales increase 18% in Morocco during 1999 RABAT — New car sales in Morocco increase 28,540 units during 1999, up 18% over 1998, the Morocco's car dealers association, AIVAM, reports. Sales of locally assembled Fiat SpA cars increased 23% to 11,807 units and accounted for about 41% of total sales. AIVAM says French automakers lead as the top sellers among imported brands.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AFRICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.