Algerian company to import GM vehicles ALGIERS — DIAMAL, a newly created joint venture company between Algeria's Hasnaoui Group and France's CFAO, will import and sell General Motors Corp. vehicles in Algeria. The company, which will invest FF100 million (US$14.7 million) in the project, will sell Opel, Chevrolet and GM affiliate Isuzu Motors Ltd. vehicles. DIAMAL will build a distribution network and will finance the purchase or lease of the vehicles. Kenya OEMs want help NAIROBI — ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AFRICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.