Pajero iO to be sold LAGOS, Nigeria — Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is set to start sales of its Pajero iO small sport/utility vehicle in Nigeria. The vehicle will be sold in 3- and 5-door versions and will compete with the Honda CRV and Toyota RAV-4 already on sale. The Pajero iO will be the least expensive new car in the country, with a price of about US$8,173, Mitsubishi importers Chanrai Nigeria Ltd. says. The vehicle will be equipped with keyless entry, compact disc changer, electronically ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AFRICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.