The Association of International Automobile Manufacturers names Jim Morton, senior vice president-Administration and Finance of Nissan North America Inc., as the new AIAM chairman. Morton previously served as AIAM vice-chairman and as a member of its executive committee. Morton is president of the Nissan Foundation and a member of Nissan’s North American and U.S. Management Committees. AIAM’s board of directors, which annually meets in connection with the National Automotive Dealers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AIAM Names New Executive Slate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.