FOWLERVILLE, MI – Aisin Holdings of America Inc., the North American holding company for Japanese Tier 1 supplier Aisin Group, celebrates the grand opening of its first North American automotive components test track and proving ground. Officially named FT Techno of America LLC (FTTA), Aisin’s 878-acre (355-ha) Fowlerville facility represents a $40 million investment that will be used for research and development-based testing of the company’s automotive parts, including transmissions, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aisin Opens U.S. Proving Ground" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.