TURIN ‚Äď Alfa Romeo Automobiles SpA will give less deep-pocketed admirers of its high-priced 8C Competizione model something to shoot for when it rolls out its new Mito hatchback in July. The Italian auto maker showed off the sports compact, which combines some of the muscle, stance and front-end design cues of the 8C with a smaller, less expensive package, during the last few days of the Geneva auto show held earlier this month. The Mito name, meaning myth, combines the first two letters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa Mito Poor Man‚Äôs 8C" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.