The Alfa Romeo brand will make its long-awaited comeback to North America in 2012, Fiat Automobiles Group CEO Sergio Marchionne reveals. All of the marque's future models will be designed for sale in North America, according to Fiat's product-program plan released today. Alfa's return will be led by its Giulia sedan and wagon models and a C-segment vehicle derived from a Chrysler Group LLC platform, Marchionne says today at an extensive backgrounder webcast from Turin, Italy, laying out ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa North America Comeback Set" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.