TURIN — Fiat SpA's Alfa Romeo brand is broadening its product range and will offer buyers “many surprises” in the future, says Juan Jose Diaz Ruiz, Fiat director of sales and marketing. Inside sources say the strategy calls for expanding each model range with new variants. Most vehicles in the current lineup will add a high-performance GTA version, starting with the new 156 GTA to be unveiled in September at the Frankfurt motor show. Next will be the GTA 147 range, due next fall. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa to offer AWD, high-performance models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.