BALOCCO, Italy â€“ The U.S. will get the largest share of the 500-unit, 3-year production run scheduled for Alfa Romeo SpAâ€™s coveted 8C Competizione. Eighty-five of the 2-seat 450-hp supercars will herald the Italian brandâ€™s return to the North American market. The timing of these deliveries is not known, nor is the precise cost, a spokesman says, adding the vehicleâ€™s base price is expected to be about $250,000. A U.S. official with Maserati SpA, Alfaâ€™s upscale sister in Fiat Automobile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa Reserves Lionâ€™s Share of 8C Output for U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.