FRANKFURT – When the wraps come off Alfa Romeo SpA's sensational 450-hp supercar at the Frankfurt auto show this week, Daniele Bandiera believes it will herald the coming of a new era for Alfa. For the 46-year-old former manufacturing engineer who heads up Alfa Romeo, the supercharged 190-mph (306-km/h) coupe not only represents an historic turning point for the once-revered Italian marque, but the beginning of a new model blitz that will see the launch of 10 all-new Alfas over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa Romeo Heads Into New Era at Frankfurt Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.