Alfa Romeo has taken the wraps off its new 156 and 156 GTA models. The company plans to offer the vehicles in Europe in sedan and wagon variants. While exterior styling remains true to the Alfa Romeo form, the front fascia provides a smoother flowing appearance. There’s also an increase in the subtle use of chrome on the exterior, with the front fascia air outlet and door handles surrounded by chrome accents. The new 156 and 156 GTA have gone through extensive changes in overall vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa Romeo Introduces New 156 and 156GTA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642