TURIN – The pieces of Alfa Romeo SpA's future sporting product plans slowly are falling into place. What’s already known is the new Spider gets a Mercedes SLK-style roof to effectively make it both roadster and coupe. Also, late next year, the 147 Sprint, a short wheelbase coupe version of the 147, goes on sale. And it now is confirmed that Alfa is planning a 2-door coupe version of the next-generation 156. Insiders say the new model, to be introduced in September 2004, five months after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa Romeo Product Plans Revealed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.