TURIN – Alfa Romeo SpA aims to crack the coupe market by extending the 147 family to include a 3-door that resurrects the classic Sprint name. Insiders claim the new Alfa coupe, to be launched in December 2003 and go on sale in the U.K. early in 2004, is positioned to take on the Mercedes C-Class and BMW 3-Series coupe as a premium model. Those who've seen the Sprint say it is far more than a 147 hatchback with a fastback roof line. Alfa's apparently cut at least 2 ins. (5 cm) from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa Romeo to Resurrect Classic Sprint" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642