TURIN -- Alfa Romeo, riding a wave of confidence, plans seven new models over the next 24-months, not counting the 156 GTA and revised 156s. See related story Revitalized by the 156 and sustained by the 147, Alfa now has the financial clout and resolve to conceive a long-term plan that includes a return to the U.S.; a host of all-wheel-drive variants; and GTA niche models of literally everything in the pipeline. The Italians believe that 500,000 cars annually is a realistic 10-year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa Romeo Rides Wave of Confidence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.