TURIN – Alfa Romeo SpA's long-awaited Sprint is set for launch at next year's Frankfurt motor show in September. New Alfa Romeo Sprint draws heavily on the 147 (shown above) The Bertone-styled Sprint aims to topple Pininfarina Industrie SpA's Peugeot 406 coupe from its mantle as the best-looking, affordable 4-seat coupe around. The Sprint's priorities are beauty and an excess of luxury, rather than a role as an out-and-out performance machine. There are no plans for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa Romeo to Unveil New Sprint at Frankfurt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.