Ready or not, here they come. The technology isn’t perfected, mass-production questions persist and no one seems quite sure how to make money on them, but lithium-ion batteries are on their way just the same. How fast this suddenly re-emerging electric-vehicle market takes hold and to what extent remains unclear, but the race to be first and dominant is on, and auto makers, suppliers and even governments are looking to elbow their way into the best positions for the stretch run. That ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"All Charged Up and Ready to Go" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.