SAVANNAH, GA – American Suzuki Motor Corp. says it was looking for style and distinction in the design of its all-new Aerio sedan and Aerio SX hatchback. For style, the SX crossover fills the bill. The sedan is … well … distinctive. The tall roof line works in the SX, but leaves the sedan looking slightly out of proportion, which might explain why all but one of the slides and photos in the press kit were of the SX hatch. The engine is all new. Suzuki engineers stroked the current Esteem ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"All-new Suzuki Aerio Offers 141 hp in a Tidy Package" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.