The nonprofit Altarum Institute says it will “spin-out” its Center for Automotive Research (CAR) into an independent non-profit organization. Both Altarum President and CEO Ken Baker and CAR President David Cole agree the spin-out is a logical and positive progression. “Altarum’s nonprofit role is to accelerate the research and the technical innovation that enables a sustainable future in such critical social arenas as healthcare, national security and energy, environment and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Altarum to Spin Off CAR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.