BARCELONA – SEAT SA officially takes the wraps off its Altea Freetrack, the Spanish car maker’s first cross/utility vehicle. Derived from the Altea XL, the new Altea Freetrack, unveiled at the auto show here, maintains much of that car’s general design, with only a few exterior changes. Molded plastic is used to protect the metal along the edge of the wheel openings, for example. And black plastic front and rear bumpers give the vehicle a “touch of adventure” and protect the body when the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Altea Freetrack First CUV From SEAT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642