DETROIT – American Axle & Mfg. Inc. officially opens its new $40 million 250,000 sq.-ft. (23,225 sq.-m) headquarters here with a ceremony that includes city and state dignitaries. Although the staff moved into the building last July, the company’s journey to prosperity has been a long, hard road and a celebration of its arrival seems fitting. New AAM Detroit headquarters. The new 7-story headquarters is located directly next door to AAM’s Detroit Gear & Axle manufacturing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Axle Officially Opens New Headquarters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.