The U.K.’s Amicus trade union says it will strike unless Land Rover agrees to resume talks over a pay dispute at two of its West Midlands, U.K., plants. A 24-hour work stoppage is set to commence at 6 a.m. Feb. 9 at Land Rover’s Solihull and Gaydon plants in the West Midlands region. Land Rover workers represented by Amicus at the two plants want a pay raise above the 6.5% offered by the auto maker. They are demanding parity with what Jaguar Car workers are making at nearby plants. Both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amicus Sets Strike, Wants to Talk to Land Rover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.