The new 4-year game plan of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., maker of Subaru vehicles, is arousing doubts as well as hopes in Tokyo. Company strategists are counting on three main improvements – a shift in focus from Japan to overseas markets, the introduction of new models that address real market needs rather than simply incorporating advanced technology customers might like and a product lineup and sales network fine-tuned for each main global market. If all goes according to plan, FHI ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Analyst Wary, Hopeful of Fuji Makeover Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.