While auto analysts have dropped the notion Fiat Group might spin off Fiat Auto SpA, they remain wary despite steadily improving financials. In a research note on Fiat‚Äôs third-quarter results, Merrill Lynch calls the conglomerate‚Äôs report ‚Äúvague‚ÄĚ and condemns it for featuring ‚Äúpotentially self-serving recovery multiples.‚ÄĚ J.P. Morgan calls Fiat Auto‚Äôs performance ‚Äúdisappointing.‚ÄĚ And both investment houses slam Fiat for not upping its earnings guidance, as it did in July after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Analysts Skeptical Despite Fiat‚Äôs 4th Quarterly Improvement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.