ANDRYCHOW, Poland – Andoria-Mot Sp. z o.o., the new company founded this spring to produce vehicles as a successor to the bankrupt Daewoo Motor Polska Sp. z o.o., receives a contract to supply Honker SUVs to the Polish army. Polish army forces will receive 40 Honker vehicles this year, 117 units in 2003 and 122 vehicles in 2004. The Honker SUV originally was developed by the former Polish vehicle maker FSR. In 1996, Daewoo Motor Polska bought the rights to make the Honker. Only 206 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Andoria-Mot to Supply Honker SUVs to Polish Army" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.