HEFEI — Anhui Expressway Co. Ltd. records a year-on-year traffic growth of 26.7% in July, and predicts it will see even more cars on the road in the year's second half, say officials from China's toll-road operator company. Anhui Expressway, which operates in Hefei, in China's Anhui province, reports a 30.4% rise in interim net profits to RMB96.3 million (US$11.63 million) during the year's first half, primarily due to this rapid growth in traffic. Officials say the company, which is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Anhui Expressway sees traffic, profits grow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.