Seoul prosecutors take into custody a former high-ranking government official June 21 in Korea as they continue to build their bribery case against Hyundai Motor Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo. Chung has been jailed since April, charged with breach of trust and embezzling about $110 million in company funds in an illegal slush-fund scheme to offer cash for political favors. The latest suspect, arrested under an emergency apprehension order, is Yon Won-young, former CEO of the Korea Asset ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Another Arrest in Hyundai Slush-Fund Scandal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.