DETROIT – General Motors Corp. in June will unveil to the media its ’03 model Cadillac Escalade ESV, a Chevy Suburban-sized version of the popular Cadillac fullsize SUV, Ward’s has learned. GM’s Silao, Mexico, assembly plant will make Escalade ESV, which will feature four doors like its brethren Suburban and Yukon XL and Yukon XL Denali. GM had been working on a 6-door fullsize SUV, but that program has been dropped. Escalade ESV will hit the market in 2003 as an ’04 model, Ward’s is told. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Another Escalade on the Way" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.